Isn’t it important to get in touch with the company which offers sophisticated internet solutions to skyrocket the growth of the company?
Yes, indeed. That’s where you need to empower yourself with the Chariot Webmail guide as to become proficient in dealing with various issues and can systematically be able to register smoother operations too. This is where the role of a responsible company providing diverse online solutions becomes even greater. After all, Chariot Webmail vouches to provide many solutions ranging from hosting, broadband, dial-up along with others. It knows the simplest and yet the most powerful medium of bringing business by giving incentives to the resellers who have the clientele for internet usage.
When it comes to knowing the Chariot webmail guide, you need to know about webmail.
What is Webmail?
Webmail is an online service which many internet service providers are now facilitating the users’ rights through their internet service package. One can use the service through any standard web browser. Such as through Gmail, AOL, outlook.com/hotmail.com, AOL email, yahoo mail, etc. Likewise, few of the web hosting providers know and understand its importance. Hence, they also offer webmail as part of the hosting package for an easy and effective transaction process.
This is in total contrast to the functioning of the email service which only works and functions through a specialized and specific email customer program.
Steps to the chariot webmail login
Are you looking forward to managing your email? If yes, then the following Chariot webmail guide will make it easy and effective for you. Simply enter username and password to the below link and take care of the functioning easily. Let’s follow the below steps:-
- Click on the link
- As you enter the screen, you can clearly note that you are subjected to type your email address and password
- Now, click on the ‘Go’ button
Still can’t log in? Don’t worry. Read further:-
However, if you aren’t able to do Chariot Webmail login? Then you need to do a simple troubleshooting method of clearing the cache and cookies from the browser. If still, it doesn’t work, then undertake the following steps:-
- “Have I forgotten the password?”
- “Do I remember the username?”
If you have forgotten your password, then don’t worry. You can easily recover by following the below steps:-
Move to the Login page and enter the credentials (as provided above)
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Input the registered email address, click on Next.
- If the email address is correct, the site will easily be able to recognize it.
- Now check the email and you will get ‘password reset email for changing the password.
- Change the password.
- Now, you have a new password, log in with the same.
What if you have forgotten the username? Then the following steps await you
Well, before I tell you the steps, it is important that one can forget the username and it is perfectly fine as mistakes can happen with anybody. You just need to be a bit more careful in the future. Let’s go back to the step
- In case you don’t remember the username, then there is a link on the login page specified for ‘Forgot Username’.
- Thanks to the “Recover Username alternative’ option, your registered email address will get a username.
- Check your email.
- Now you have received the same, so log in with it.
- However, in rarest of the rare case, when you still can’t log in to the account, then feel free to contact the company’s representative right through the following link here.
How to create a Chariot email account on iPad/iPhone?
In order to begin, make sure the following information is handy for you:-
- Your domain’s name
- Email address
- Email account
- Make sure that the device has a full-fledged internet connection
- In the event when you are using another computer for accessing your email account, then it is important for the computer to be configured to “Leave mails on server”
- If you forget to do the required configuration, then in that case only those emails will be visible on your iPhone/iPad which aren’t downloaded from another computer.
How to add an email account?
- You should know that if you are going to add an email account, then that can be done while you go to Settings
- So, once you are there, then move to Passwords and Accounts
- Under the Accounts section, tap “Add Account.”
- Then, you need to tap ‘Other”, and then “Add Mail Account”.
- Enter the details of the New Account which you want to be in terms of the following:-
- Username: This is the name that is visible to others especially when you send an email to them
- Address – Enter the complete email address
- Password – Type in the password of your email account
- Description In the description section, type the descriptive name for the account, such as your email address
- Tap “Next”
- Now for the server type, tap ‘IMAP’
- Now, this is the moment for you to furnish the incoming mail server details which is the following:-
- HostName: Here, the site asks you to enter mail as well as your domain
- Username: Here, you have to provide the proper email address. (Ensure that it is typed correctly)
- Password – Enter the same password which you have done before
Now, comes the time where you are supposed to enter Outgoing Mail Server details:
- You are obviously subjected to enter the same Outgoing Mail server/SMTP details
- Incoming Mail Server along with the password
- Tab on ‘Next’ and ‘Save’
- You may end up seeing something confusing on the screen such as
- ‘Couldn’t confirm server partitioning’
- Don’t worry, what you need to do is to Tap Continue
- Followed by Tap “Next”/”Save”
- Still, there can be an error which you would note on the screen and if it reads something “account verification failed” along with the warning that the account may not have the ability to send or receive emails”
- Tap “Next” again
- Go to the mail settings. There you need to tap back into the account which is just formed. Now, in order to provide the solution to the error, you need to scroll all the way down to the Outgoing Mail Server section, followed by tapping on “SMTP”
- As you have earlier entered the hostname to yourdomain.com, so selected the same
- Set it “On”
- Hostname: Mail or your domain name
- Username – Your email address
- Password – Type in the password
- Set Use SSL: Make it “on” in case if it isn’t already like that
- Authentication:- It is done through the “Password”
- Set the Server Port: Make it 465, (rather than that of 25)
- Tap “Done” in the final action
Tip to adhere
If in the future, you need to change the Outgoing Mail Server back to the phone provider’s server, then, in that case, you may require to shift the Server Port back to 25. However, the thing to mention here is that you need to accordingly inform them about the possible directions regarding the process of sending email through the server/s. Is chariot webmail is different than eq webmail? Yes, it has lots of differents services.
If you are looking to view your email across the main screen, then you simply need to select the “mail” option for the same.
How to get in touch with the Chariot Company
You can get in touch with the following:-
- Phone 1300 137 425
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following is the complete address of the head office
- PO Box 151, Rundle Mall, South Australia, 5000 Chariot Private Limited
- The company works five days a week i.e from
- Monday to Friday : 8:30 am- 5:00 pm CST
Accounts and Billings
- In case of any accounts and billing-related query, one can reach through the following details:-
- Contact Number 1300 137 425
- Monday to Friday 7:30 – 7:00 pm CST
- While for weekends and public holidays 8:30 am- 5:30 pm CST
For addressing the technical related queries, the following are the details:-
- Contact Number 1300 137 425
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 am – 8:30 pm CST
- While on Saturday and Sunday it is 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
This is how a complete, systematic, and step-by-step Chariot webmail guide can actually result in removing confusion by creating an easy approach towards work.